Notice of Summer Recess
Dear Faculty and Staff members on Taipei campus:
The Summer Recess falls in the period of July 20 - 30
. Please take note of the following information to ensure campus safety plus proper maintenance of university properties and facilities.
1. Please make sure windows and doors are locked before you leave the office. This is to prevent the office from thefts and burglar intrusion.
2. Please make sure to turn off all electronic equipment and faucets. This is to help save energ y/ water resource and ensure equipment well-maintained.
3. Please DO NOT leave any valuable, personal belongings on campus. It will help prevent thefts as well.
4. All secretaries of academic units are kindly reminded to inform their graduate students to follow the "Notice of Winter Recess."
5. During the winter recess, there are still numbers of staff on-duty. Should any campus accidences occur, the drillmaster or campus security guard shall take lead, coordinate/ synchronize resources, and initiate timely response. He or she should also file situation update afterwards. (Staff on-duty, including - drillmasters, campus security guards, administrative staff, general laborers, guards, work-study students, dormitory supervisors, etc.)
6. Staff on-duty shall resume to their posts on time to carry out their responsibilities and maintain campus safety. In case of any emergencies, they should respond and file report by following the Guidelines of Campus Emerg ency Response Team.
7. Campus security guards are required to carry out rigorous screening measure during the recess. Any requests of entering campus will be required to present ID in exchange with visitor''s pass for legal entrance. If any accidences or emergency occur during the recess, please call the security guard office (Taipei Campus) at extension 2369 for assistance.
8. Close all doors and windows, move outdoor plants to safe areas, and disconnect
plugs, as preparations for the approaching typhoon.
Operations Section of General Affairs Division