- When entering campus, please show your Faculty or Staff ID card (or student ID card), parking permit, and swipe your card.
- If you find any suspicious objects or people who are behaving abnormally on campus, inform the Operations Section and do not try to handle the situation by yourself
- If stray dogs present a threat to personal safety, we will inform the Department of Environmental Protection to take care of it.
- Inform us immediately if you see snakes or beehives on campus; we will inform the fire department to take care of it.
- Please inform us if you find the campus security guards impolite or not helpful.
- MCU strictly enforces separation of the vehicle driveway and pedestrian walkway. For your safety, never walk on the driveway.
- A monitoring system is set up in all buildings on campus in order to eliminate dead angles.
- Campus emergency phones are set up in key locations on campus; these connect directly to the General Affairs Division for dealing with any emergency immediately.
Enhance Aesthetic Beauty of the Campus
- To implement thorough measures of garbage classification and resource recycling, a trash can is provided outside of every classroom and every floor of each building has trash cans and recycle cans. Those cans are accessible for disposing of garbage and recyclable resources.
- Classroom users are required to maintain the sanitation of the classroom with the One-minute Environmental/Sanitation Protection measure.
- Everybody has the responsibility to help maintain a clean and neat campus. Whoever finds any campus spots unclean, in a disorderly fashion, or withered plants, must inform the General Affairs Division to take care of the situation.
- If the restrooms on campus are found filthy or toilets found unclean or clogged, the General Affairs Division must be informed to take care of the situations.
- Employees, faculty members or approved student applicants who require parking permits must first go to the Operations Section to register the driver's informaton, such as the employee ID and driver's license (The relevant form can be download on our webpage.). Then go to the Bursar and pay the parking fee. The receipt must be taken to the Operations Section to receive the parking permit or magnetic card for parking.
- If your car is blocked by others, please inform us of the permit number of the car and we will contact the owner to move it.
- There are limited parking spaces on Taoyuan campus. In case your car blocks others’ access, our suggestion is to leave your name and extension number with us so that the traffic can be easily controlled.
- If you need help to start your car due to low battery or having flat tires, please ask us for assistance.
- If you have left your key inside of your car, please inform us for assistance.
- If you have invited speaker(s) or professional(s) for any campus activities, please inform us so as to help the guest(s) to enter campus smoothly.
- If you have conducted an activity and need our assistance for providing tables, chairs, poles, nameplates, or tea, please advise us.
- Passage Form is required when a party is required to carry out public goods. Then the party shall obtain a seal on this form and hand it to the Campus Security for examination in order to carry out the goods.
- If you want to use classrooms to hold an activity, you shall check first with the Curriculum Section whether the classroom is available or not and then complete the procedures with this section. If you plan to use venues besides classrooms, please make the request in our office. (Capacity: Sun Yat Sen Auditorium floor level holds 2000 people, balcony of the auditorium holds 1000 people, Large Conference Room: 133 people, Multipurpose Theatre and Distance Education Classroom: 108 people, Multimedia Classroom: 120 people, Multi-function Conference Room (B901): 65 people.)
- There are only two parking areas permitted for faculty vehicles; those are behind the classrooms of 4F in B building and the parking spaces to the right-hand side of A building. If you park your car other than in these areas, your vehicle wheels will be locked by our campus security guards.
- If you need access to your office’s main door, we have a key on reserve to open the door for you.
- Every day, the last person to leave the office shall turn off the lights and AC and close the windows and doors.
- The recruitment brochures for each department every academic year can be either purchased or reviewed in our guest lounge.
- If your unit needs assistance to move equipment and/or furniture, please register with us and we will arrange workers to help with your request.
- If you find rats in your office, please come and get rat glue trap from our office.
- If you have found there is any improvement needed for the appearance or cleanliness of water fountains, please inform us.
If you are at Jihe Complex, for any general affairs matter,
please contact the General Affairs Section of Jihe Complex Administration Division at extension 8013.
If you are at Kinmen Location, for any general affairs matters,
please contact the Operations Section of Kinmen Location at extension 7513.
If you are at MCUMI and require any assistance from General Affairs Division in Taiwan,
please contact the secretary to the Dean of General Affairs Division at extension 2229.